Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Being an Asshole is Totally Unacceptable....Part 2




Aw shucks. I'm just disappointed that we were never introduced. I'm sure if we were, you'd get over me and then hopefully get over yourself. I can only assume you're the type of person who thinks people should friend YOU on Facebook and not the other way around. Works both ways, sugar.

I know you're not "really into being judgmental," but you should know that I fully appreciate your judgment. After all, as you've studiously noted, I am putting myself out there [even though, shock! I may be embellishing a story or two. You do realize that Chronic Interrupters don't actually vomit hot verbal diarrhea and I've never actually threatened to eat a squirrel's babies, right?] 

You're obviously extremely self-assured and confident. For that, I congratulate you. If only we could all walk around being as awesome and kind as you are except for, in this case, what you've written about me and my blog. Perhaps one day, I'll have the inner strength to follow your astute criticism and write about something meaningful like global-warming, hunger, the homeless, and adopting an endangered white tiger. I'll have to start another blog for that one because clearly, this blog is about ridiculousness. I'll spend the next decade [minus 9 years 364.99 days] contemplating my shortcomings and your obvious magnanimity. I'd like to think that you spend your weekends in soup kitchens and reading to the blind. Tsk, tsk if you don't. Maybe you should spend your time doing more meaningful things. Just a suggestion. Meanwhile, I'll work on growing up. 

I encourage you to go out into the world and spread your cheer as you've so aptly done with Anonymous commenting. By choosing to be anonymous, I have to wonder if you're actually ashamed of who you are. 

By the way, that sneer was free. You're welcome.

4 comments:

  1. You're going to spend 0.01 days contemplating your shortcomings? Set yourself a timer for 14 minutes and 24 seconds. Or, jog 3 km and contemplate said topic for the entire time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent idea. I'm glad you calculated 0.01 days into minutes. MUCH easier for me to follow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Made me think of this lovely web comic:

    http://www.shoeboxblog.com/?p=26770

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa...i guess somebody pointing out the truth to the fantastic Shawnsie struck a chord! Yay for all the anonymous blog comments out there! Let's keep it going!

    ReplyDelete